ERP Business System's analyst- NetSuite
Are you a Business System's Analyst looking to apply and grow your NetSuite skill set? Are you seeking an opportunity with an exciting company offering a competitive salary and great benefits and health care package? Look no further, we want to hire YOU.
Our established client in Atlanta is looking to hire a Netsuite database administrator to continue to drive and support the adoption of the system throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will have some experience in the manufacturing industry as it relates to the inventory modules and WMS functionality within NetSuite.
* Work with stakeholders to elicit business requirements
* Work within technical teams to communicate requirements.
* Maintenance and user training around the NetSuite platform, including user set up and creation, report building, saved searches, dashboard role optimization, user training.
* System configuration which may include: role and access management, form design and implementation, work flow configuration, migration of bundles between systems, database definition/changes and creating save searches/reports, regression testing related to biannual releases
* Debug and troubleshoot production incidents
* Bachelor's degree or and a minimum of two (2) years of NetSuite OneWorld ERP/CRM-related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Previous experience performing business analysis and process design with company stakeholders; familiarity with advanced accounting, supply chain, light manufacturing, project management, multiple subsidiaries, and sales force automation is preferred.
* Experience with key partner applications such as Docupeak, Strongpoint, Avalara, Riva, and AvidXchange is a plus.
* Established and disciplined project management skills to ensure projects are delivered on time and under budget.
* Comfortable working with both technical and business users.
* Ability to work on a collaborative, team environment.
* Comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Medical Insurance and Health Savings Account with company contribution
* Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,
* 401(k) with excellent company match
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
This position is time sensitive. Please shoot me an email me with your resume at email@example.com or call Diana at 813-437-6877 and let's get a head start on your application process. Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting