NetSuite Administrator- Irvine $75,000-$85,000
Our client is searching for a NetSuite administrator with team experience who is looking to advance their skills to include NetSuite Administrator certification. Team based creation and implementation is a large part of this role. This company focuses on environmental safety opportunities in the United States and abroad for private and governmental agencies.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Proven experience with NetSuite or a similar ERP system
* Strong team work ethic and communication skills
* Ability to self-manage time for several projects at once
* Ability to report to all levels of management on a professional level
* High school/GED completion
Role and Responsibilities:
* Involves all aspects of NetSuite administrative tasks
* Work on team based and individual projects
* Develop and revise internal training material, automated searches, end user reports
* Complete formal training, review current publications, participate in ongoing professional networking
To apply for this position, or any other openings we currently have please call (480)530-2025 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see www.andersonfrank.com/netsuite-jobs for other open NetSuite opportunities.
Your benefits with Anderson Frank:
We have the largest job opportunity in our specialty, NetSuite. We have quickly become the market leader in placing NetSuite positions. We ensure discretion, integrity and personal support, expertise, customer relations and professionalism.
Anderson Frank International is an equal opportunity employer.