My client is an end user in San Francisco looking for a NetSuite Administrator to assist and manage a system implementation. You will be ensuring that all jobs and tasks are efficiently done, and will work collaboratively between all departments. The company is fast growing and is going to continue streamlining its system. Success in this project could lead to further vibrant projects in the future.
* Creating and maintaining custom searches, reports, scripts, and workflows
* Quickly identify and resolve NetSuite system issues
* Develop, test and deploy customizations, and applications based on evolving business needs
* Manage implementation projects and consistently meet goals fiscally and punctually
* Working knowledge of SuiteScript
* Extensive Experience with NetSuite data analytics and reporting
* Knowledge of design and customization of NetSuite applications
* Strong knowledge of roles, permissions, workflows, scripting, dashboards and reports
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the San Francisco area, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Jesse Clarich at email@example.com or call me at (480) 530-2041 ext. 2041.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / San Francisco/ California / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner