My customer has recently implemented NetSuite, they are a fast paced start up company in central London. They currently require a finance operations assistant. You will be part of a dynamic finance team within the retail industry.
The appropriate candidate can start immediately for an initial 3 month contract position with the potential to go permanent if a good fit for both parties.
* ERP experience preferably with NetSuite
* Experience working on an ERP dealing with Stock/Inventory/physical goods.
* Previous experience dealing with backlogs in an effective and timely manner.
Processing high volume bank and credit card transactions, involving:
* Tracing purchase receipts/information through Slack and email channels
* Checking PO's raised in the system to actual purchase documentation and updating PO's to reflect actual cost/supplier
* Billing PO's and paying these down across the various company cards
* Reconciling bank and credit card transactions across c. 10 accounts
* Query resolution and chasing missing receipts
To discuss our NetSuite opportunities in more detail, including the opportunity above, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Greg Marr on +44207 337 0805 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Anderson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.