Senior Accounting Role - Washington, D.C. - $70,000 - $95,000 salary
My client is an SaaS company that is looking to bring on a new Senior Accounting role to their Finance team. This company has plans to reach hundreds of millions of people each month using their software and are only going upwards. The career growth potential for Senior Accountants who excel at this job will be plentiful given the company's rapid expansion in the technology industry.
* Facilitate and help manage the financial close process.
* Prepare account reconciliations, journal entries, and supporting documentation as part of the monthly, quarterly and annual close.
* Analyze monthly balance sheet and income statement account variances.
* Produce monthly and ad-hoc financial reporting for management.
* Oversee the AP, billing and collections processes.
* Maintain the Fixed Asset sub-ledger and ensure compliance with company's capitalization and depreciation policies.
* Work with external auditors and prepare work papers as requested.
* Extensive finance and accounting experience.
* Solid grasp of US GAAP.
* Experience preparing the month-end close package.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel & SaaS
* Strong written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
* Strong ability to work under pressure independently or in a team environment.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
This is an opportunity you don't want to miss out on. The company has a great incentive and benefits package with loads of career growth from within. For the ideal candidate, you'll be able to work in one of the greatest cities in the world where opportunity is everywhere you look! To inquire about this opportunity, apply now by emailing your resume to Christopher Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 212-731-8272 (ext. 3615).
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, Senior Accountant, Accountant, US GAAP, Washington, DC, Excel, Microsoft Office, Business, ERP, CRM, DC