Accounting Manager - New York, NY - $100,000+
Are you an Accounting professional and problem solver with a passion for implementing change? We are working with a rapidly growing company in the Retail/Consumer Goods industry who is looking for someone to play a key position in their Accounting & Finance department. In this role, you will be overseeing the general accounting staff and handling multiple assignments in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment.
- Oversee and execute monthly financial closing process
- Manage payroll and corporate accounts payable functions
- Lead accurate and timely financial reporting
- Interact with third party accounting firms in connection with annual audit of financial statements in accordance to GAAP
- Assist with the preparation of presentations to the executive management team and board
- Assist in documenting business processes
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting required, MBA/Masters Degree Preferred
- CPA Strongly preferred
- 6+ Years of accounting experience required
- 3+ Years supervisory experience
- Experience with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) financial reporting (Forms 10-K and 10-Q)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in NetSuite ERP
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to develop solutions to business problems
If you are interested in this role, click 'Apply' and submit your updated resume to me, Matthew Matuozzi at email@example.com.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.