Controller / Director of Accounting - New York, NY
Are you a highly motivated Accounting & Finance professional with NetSuite Experience looking to take their career to the next level? We are working with a high-pace company in the retail space looking for an accounting & finance all-star to lead their team!
* Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, collections, inventory, fixed assets, general & entity accounting.
* Develop, implement, and manage financial controls in accordance with GAAP and in alignment with the Company's history, culture and values
* Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of accounting policies, procedures and controls across the department.
* Support the Company's strategic growth plans through managing the financial performance of the Company, working with outside auditors, and maintaining banking relationships.
* Interface with outside audit firm, banks and lessors, casualty/liability insurance agents, and credit card companies.
* Prepare month general ledger closing entries and issue monthly financial reports
* Communicate financial metrics to owner and Company President
* Provide leadership through training, managing and developing the employees of the Accounting Department
* Continue to work through new system integration issues while improving and updating the department's processes and procedures
* Development department reporting and budgets
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
* Minimum of 5 years' experience as a senior level Accounting Manager or Assistant Controller
* CPA license is preferred
* Wholesale/Distribution experience strongly preferred
* Public accounting experience preferred
* Working capital intensive company experience required
* NetSuite experience required
Must Have Success Factors:
* Ability to maneuver through complex issues
* Strong interpersonal and people management skills
* Aptitude for effective listening
* Strong prioritization skills with the ability to stay on task and maintain focus
* A roll up your sleeves and dig into details attitude
* Self-starter with a strong sense of accountability
* Strong Servant Leaders belief and associated behavior
* 100% Team Player
If you are interested in this role, click 'Apply' and submit your updated resume to me, Matthew Matuozzi at email@example.com.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.