About The Client
We are searching for an experienced NetSuite ERP Implementation Consultant to work for our client located in Sydney. The role consist of performing implementations to ensure the best use of NetSuite. Anderson Frank is excited to be partnered with a rapidly growing business that has been announced as a 5 star NetSuite Solution provider.
Key Responsibilities of this job include:
* Design, implement and document NetSuite process
* Conduct training of the new implemented system
* Ensure customer satisfaction is tracked, constantly enhancing customer experience and support via analytical reports generated on NetSuite
* Ability to monitor available resources and performance on projects
* Provide ongoing support to all users to optimise the use of NetSuite
* Working hands-on with clients to troubleshoot issues
* Implementing NetSuite systems for our clients
* Doing customisations and configurations in order to maximise internal optimisations
* Implementing various NetSuite modules
* Interact with the functional teams to gather business requirements
* NetSuite ERP implementation experience is essential
* Ability to work in a faced pace environment
* Effective communication skills both verbal and written
* Strong problem solving skills
This is a great opportunity to work for a fast growing business that allows for great career progression opportunities and a chance to work across on some of Australia's biggest projects.
For more information please contact Jennifer Chahine on (03) 8592 0512 . To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com. (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone screen).