Job Type: Full-time
title: NetSuite Corporate Controller
Salary: $100,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
* NetSuite: 3 years (Required)
My client is a renown Software company in Alpharetta area, this is a successful and well established company in need of a Corporate Controller. They are offering a competitive benefits package and salary compensation. Please reach out soon if you have the skill set and are interested in the opportunity.
* Support all aspects of accounting management (billing, procurement, reporting, etc.).
* Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices.
* Assist in the preparation of financial statements in accordance with US GAAP.
* Manage journal entries, invoices, and reconciliations for the monthly and annual closings.
* Participate in preparation for the annual audit.
* Review the company's accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances.
* Utilize accounting NetSuite to facilitate processes and maintain records.
* Understand, and be aware of, the company's information security policies and standards at all times.
* Always protect company and client information.
* Inform the Compliance Officer or hot line of any information security issues.
* Compliance with company policies.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred.
* 2+ years' proven experience in controller or other Accounting management position.
* CPA preferred.
* Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
* Solid knowledge of US GAAP.
* Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and NetSuite.
* Well-organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Outstanding attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Passion to exceed internal and external client expectations.
This position is time sensitive. Please shoot me an email me with your resume at email@example.com or call Diana at 813-437-6877 and let's get a head start on your application process. Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite.
By Specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting