Manager of Revenue & Technical Accounting - Rockville, MD - $125,000 - $145,000 annually
My client, a fast growing company in this sector is seeking to fill a full-time Manager of Revenue & Technical Accounting position to oversee their Finance team. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have a strong work ethic, a collaborative work style, and be adaptive. The Finance team is currently at 4 people and is expected to grow by 50% over the next 12 months.
* Research and document revenue recognition position and appropriate controls for all complex customer, distribution and marketing agreements to identify accounting issues and to monitor compliance with the company's revenue recognition policies Implement and update, as needed, the company's revenue recognition and other accounting policies and practices
* Ensure the integrity of key revenue processes by understanding systems, flow of transactions, internal controls, and recommend efficiency and effectiveness improvements
* Assist sales and legal teams with contract negotiation by participating in discussions, reviewing draft contracts, and providing revenue recognition recommendations
* Review and support all revenue recognition and other disclosures in all monthly close and financial audits or SEC filings, if appropriate
* Maintain and update internal Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) documentation, if appropriate, for revenue recognition and accounting policies to support internal audits related controls
* Create detailed revenue reporting as needed for management purposes
* Monitor industry/regulatory changes with respect to revenue recognition and other technical accounting issues and develop new processes and policies to stay compliant
* Ensure that commission accrual/payment process has proper segregation of duties and review all changes to commission plans to ensure they are accounted for correctly
* Support the Senior Director of Technical Accounting to identify and implement process improvements for transactions and the company's monthly close process in conjunction with the Controller's team
Apply Now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Chris personally at 212.731.8272 for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, ERP, Rockville, MD, Manager of Revenue & Technical Accounting, Accountant, Business, ERP, CRM, Revenue, AP, AR, QuickBooks, Maryland, Excel