Location: Smyrna, Georgia
Salary: 85,000 - $100,000
Technology: NetSuite, various ERPs
Job Type: Permanent
A thriving company in the Software industry is currently in need of an experienced Senior accountant with extensive NetSuite experience. We are looking for a talented, driven, career-minded, fun individual that can help our trusted client migrate from Sage Itacct to NetSuite. If you are looking to join a company that is disrupting the industry and will offer you career growth and security, look no further, this is the opportunity for you.
So who are You a good fir.... lets find out. You like the technical side of accounting. You like figuring out the how and why of the numbers. You're not scared to use your voice. You'll be speaking to Executive and Board Members regularly. You'll be working with key members of the finance, corporate development and legal teams. And yeah, you'll do some of the more boring things (audits and making sure that we are in full compliance with external standards, for Instance) but that will be far outweighed by the unique project-based nature of this position.
The Work You'll Do:
* Prepare reporting and consolidation to Internal and external stakeholders (read, CEO and Board Members)
* Research technical accounting matters and assist In the preparation of technical accounting white papers
* Oversight of Internal control environment Including documentation and support of key controls
* Act as NetSuite ERP system administrator, migration from Sage Intacct
* Ad-hoc special projects Including system Improvement Initiatives
What We Need From You:
* Bachelor's Degree In Accounting
* Minimum 2 years of progressive professional experience with technical accounting, research and reporting - public accounting and/or software Industry experience preferred
* Experience with foreign currency and consolidations
* Knowledge of ERP systems
* Strong Excel skills
Tell me more...
30% of employees experienced a promotion or job change In FY2018. That can happen because growth Is serious business for our client, and they have the programs In place to make sure of it, including:
* Mentoring Programs
* Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
* Yearly performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
* Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder - we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!)
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work
* MyTime flexible time off (no worrying about accruing time or running out of sick days - If you need time off, take It!)
* Paid family leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* Generous 401k match
* Progressive Wellness Program
* Company seeded and matched Health Savings Account (HSA)
This position is time sensitive. Please shoot me an email me with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Diana Gonzalez at 813-437-6877 and let's get a head start on your application process.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite.
By Specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.