Senior Accountant - Linthicum, MD - $80,000 - $100,000 annually
My client, a fast growing company in this sector is seeking to fill a full-time Senior Accountant position in their Finance team. The ideal candidate will be prepared to work with high volume Accounting tasks and be adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
* Responsible for preparation of monthly accounting entries and reconciliations for revenue, claims and expenses.
* Prepare comprehensive responses to management's inquiries.
* Public Accounting preferred.
* Proficient in Technical Accounting.
* Assist in the final stages of system integration; data migration.
* Review revenue and expenses monthly for various subsidiaries and prepare schedules and financial analyses.
* Work with Operations and other Finance teams to correct and eliminate downstream mistakes in General Ledger.
* Work with team to improve processes.
* Prepare cash reconciliations and update monthly cash flow analysis.
* Assist and support various slides decks for internal and external reporting. Prepare schedules and create PowerPoint slides.
* Prepare PBC schedules for interim and annual audit. Pull samples and prepare various deliverables. Respond to auditors inquiries.
* Gather necessary data for statutory filings quarterly. Prepare various schedules and assist outside accountant with any inquiries.
* Assist with preparation of GAAP financial statements.
* Assist in special projects and department initiatives as assigned.
The successful applicant will report to the Controller and work alongside the CFO where they will conduct internal business practices in relation to the skills mentioned above. They offer stock options for Manager levels and higher, so for the right candidate looking to grow into a Managerial role, they offer financial incentives right off the bat. The ideal candidate will have a substantial work ethic and the opportunity to prove themselves in a highly competitive environment.
Apply Now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris personally at 212.731.8272 for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, ERP, Linthicum, MD, Senior Accountant, Accountant, Business, ERP, CRM, AP/AR, AP, AR, QuickBooks, Maryland, Excel, Technical Accounting