NetSuite Implementation Consultant- Chevy Chase, MD. $70-80 /hr- 6-month contract
My client, a large NetSuite end-user, is looking is looking for a NetSuite implementation consultant to lead their new implementation. You will be working alongside a fast-paced team where you will be managing the functional implementation from start to finish. Success in this project could lead to future engagements.
Key experience necessary for this project includes:
* Prior experience leading the entire life cycle implementation of NetSuite
* Create process walkthroughs, provide documentation, process automation, and set up advanced configurations
* Assist with dashboard set-up and saved searches
* Stay current with recent NetSuite updates and trends
* Recommend solutions to meet the end-users requirements
* NetSuite ERP and OneWorld experience
* Completion of at least 3 life-cycle NetSuite implementations
* Ability to produce customized financial reports and workflow analysis
* Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Maryland area, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Erin Healy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (646) 863-7572.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.