A client in midtown is implementing NetSuite and looking for a project manager full time on-site 4 days a week. This project is estimated to be full time for the next 6-12 months. Interviews have started, don't wait to apply!
* Ability to document business and technical requirements
* Experience with systems from ERP to standalone systems that integrate to Financial applications
* Understanding of how to build a Functional Requirements Document (FRD) and Request for Proposal (RFP)
* Project Coordination/Management skills to keep work tasks and deliverable on time
* Good writing and verbal skills to manage meeting attendees
* Sound organizational skills to coordinate all deliverables
* 2 years experience with NetSuite
* 1 previous full life cycle implementing NetSuite
* NetSuite references
To learn more about the opportunity please contact Nicole at 212.731.8272 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some of the opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212.731.8272. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.