Senior Staff Accountant- Beaverton, OR- $70-95k DOE
Anderson Frank International is working with a client who is searching for a senior staff accountant who is also experienced with NetSuite. This client is looking for someone with leadership experience to help set their business up for success in the future.
Responsibilities of the position:
* Work on full cycle accounting processes
* Prepare and process payroll in multiple states
* Prepare for external audit
* Assist with W2 production on a company wide level
* Work independently and as part of a team
What you should bring to the job:
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Your experience with AP/AR
* Your familiarity with full cycle accounting
* Your experience with SaaS (software as a service)
* Familiarity with NetSuite or a similar ERP system
* CPA certification or proof of candidacy
Please respond to this post immediately as a role at this organization will not be open for long. The client is interviewing this week and is looking to fill the position as soon as possible. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Jayla at email@example.com or 480-530-2025.
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising and placing more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the area and have an excellent understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the near future. Contact me or look on www.andersonfrank.com for more NetSuite opportunities.
Anderson Frank International is an equal opportunity employer.