My client is looking for a NetSuite Developer to support their NetSuite environment. This is a new role that will be responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of the production and sandbox instances. You will be the primary contact for all customizations and integrations in NetSuite. Your previous NetSuite experience will be a valuable resource as we look to leverage NetSuite throughout the organization. This role will also be responsible for maintenance which includes creating searches and reports, migrating changes from sandbox to production, managing access, data imports and release preview testing.
* Work with the Business to help refine requirements and create solutions for complex business processes
* Create SuiteScripts and Workflows for customizations
* Create Custom forms, fields, and searches
* Install required bundles and help implement 3rd party solutions
* Perform release preview testing to ensure compatibility and work with NetSuite support to resolve any issues before the upgrade
* Update and maintain workflows and SuiteScripts
* Work with third party SuiteApps to maintain and enhance current capabilities
* Work with NetSuite Support to maintain the support cases opened for Business needs
* Support enterprise-wide reporting efforts
* Document customizations and any system modifications
* Own responsibility for ongoing technical development of IT resources on NetSuite projects
* 2 years of NetSuite experience is necessary
* Developer background is a plus
* Coding from scratch is a must for this role
The client is interviewing this week and is looking to fill the position as soon as possible. If you are interested in this position please apply immediately as this role will not be available for long!
Apply here or contact Corey Helvey at 813-437-8682 or email@example.com
Anderson Frank deal's with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6876. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.