Location: Smyrna, Georgia
Salary: 85,000 - $95,000
Job title: CPA Senior Technical Accountant- Mergers and Acquisitions
Technology: NetSuite, various ERPs
Job Type: Permanent
A thriving company in the Software industry is currently in need of an experienced CPA Senior Technical Accountant with extensive Mergers and Acquisitions experience. We are looking for a talented, driven, career-minded, fun individual that can help our client
So are You a good fit.... lets find out. You like the technical side of accounting. You like figuring out the how and why of the numbers. You're not scared to use your voice. You'll be speaking to Executive and Board Members regularly. You'll be working with key members of the finance, corporate development and legal teams. And yeah, you'll do some of the more boring things (audits and making sure that we are in full compliance with external standards, for Instance) but that will be far outweighed by the unique project-based nature of this position.
The Work You'll Do
As a Senior Technical Accountant you will be a key player in mergers and acquisition activity. Growth is super important- our client's comes from the acquisition of new companies (the other half is organic) all over the world. You will play a key role in the integration of these new companies - making sure that they are seamlessly and efficiently rolled into our business and accounting process. Its a super unique opportunity to be at the forefront of growth in a Global Organisation. You will also be responsible for assessment of all technical accounting matters, including post-acquisition purchase accounting, integration and revenue recognition. You will interact closely with members of the finance, corporate development and legal teams, along with independent auditors to ensure accurate reporting and full compliance with all external standards. You will also have the opportunity to assist in special projects and process improvements.
Apply a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
* Prepare reporting and consolidation to internal and external stakeholders
* Be responsible for post-acquisition accounting, including purchase accounting and other integration related activities
* Act as a resource for determining proper software revenue recognition for complex and/or non-standard contracts
* Review the impact of new or proposed accounting standards, interpretations or regulations
* Research technical accounting matters and assist in the preparation of technical accounting whitepapers as required
* Assist with external audits, including disclosures on technical accounting topics
* Minimum 3-5 years of progressive professional experience with public accounting and/or software industry experience preferred
* Experience with technical accounting, research and reporting from accounting systems
* Strong knowledge of US GAAP
* Strong Excel skills
* Minimal travel required to locations and events
The tools to grow your career both personally and professionally:
Did you know that almost 30% of our employees experienced a promotion or job change In FY2018? That can happen because growth Is serious business, and we have the programs In place to make sure of it, including:
* Mentoring Programs
* Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
* Yearly performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
* Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder - we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!)
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work
* MyTime flexible time off (no worrying about accruing time or running out of sick days - If you need time off, take It!)
* Paid family leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* Generous 401k match
* Progressive Wellness Program
* Company seeded and matched Health Savings Account (HSA)
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one.
This position is time sensitive. Please shoot me an email me with your resume at email@example.com or call Diana Gonzalez at 813-437-6877 and let's get a head start on your application process.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite.
By Specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.