NetSuite Systems Administrator
A leading business with a worldwide reputation in the ever growing software industry is looking for an experienced NetSuite Systems Administrator working in the heart of London
This company has renowned positive responses on Glassdoor and has continued to grow due to their great reputation, excellent training and development for staff.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Able to liaise appropriately with other areas of the team
* Create report management and workflows
* Customization of the system
* Assist with the ongoing NetSuite implementation
* Strong NetSuite Experience
* Excellent business process knowledge
* Previous involvement with ERP implementations
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long.
For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 02038685179
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.