Assistant Controller- NetSuite Experience
Location: Dallas, TX
An Anderson Frank client in Dallas is experience high growth at the moment and looking for an assistant controller to join their team! This client is a NetSuite end user who provides surveillance and security software and systems.
* Prepare and present financial results and statements (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, etc.)
* Participate in financial planning and analysis process, including forecasting and budgeting
* Review bank and balance sheet account reconciliations
* Compose and review journal entries
* Oversight of month and year-end closings of general ledger activity
* Create variance reports for revenues and expenses
* Provide audit support to internal and external teams
* Ad-hoc reporting
* Develop / improve analytical tools and reporting
* Supervise general ledger accounting team
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
* 5+ years of accounting experience
* Public accounting experience and CPA a plus
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* NetSuite experience strongly preferred
* Previous supervisory experience preferred
If this position interest you please apply here or contact Nechelle Knott at 813.437.6934 or email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing Candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job, either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available, please feel free to contact me at 813.437.6934 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.