International Accounting Manager - Greater New York City Area - 115k - 145k
If you have a background in international accounting and enjoy a collaborative, creative, and energetic atmosphere this could be for you! This is an amazing opportunity to use your knowledge of IFRS, international accounting, foreign currency, and NetSuite ERP experience to join a gowning company in the financial services industry. In this position you will be responsible for developing, and maintaining accounting policies as well as the procedures and reporting between the parent company and international subsidiaries. You will be the primary point of contact between these two groups and facilitate the monthly close process. In addition, some other aspects of this role include monitoring SOX controls and compliance as well as extensive knowledge of FX hedging and foreign currencies.
As well as great work experience, this company offers competitive benefits, 401k matching, stock options, and generous vacation time!
Role and Responsibilities
* Manage the accounting and reporting of international operations
* Oversee all FX and hedging and intercompany foreign exchange for all foreign subsidiaries
* Support the domestic accounting team on day-to-day accounting and reporting of domestic operations
* Help maintain and monitor SOX controls
* Advanced knowledge and consulting on all foreign currency matters
* Other areas include FX hedging, Consolidations, and financial statements
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
* Ideally 3+ years of international accounting experience, and knowledge of foreign currency matters
* Advanced knowledge of GAAP accounting principles and compliance
* Extensive knowledge of FX Hedging, Cash flows and foreign subsidiaries
* Skilled in MS Excel and knowledge of various accounting softwares (NetSuite is a big plus!)
* Comfortable working in teams with great verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to apply or want more information about the role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 212-731-8272
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.