NetSuite ERP Lead - Greater New York City Area - $150k-$170k- Company in the Retail Industry
My client is seeking a top level NetSuite professional to join their fast-growing team. You'd be working specifically on the Financial Systems team where you would be responsible for partnering cross-functionally with critical areas including finance, supply chain and logistics, technology, and engineering to lead the continued growth and improvement of their NetSuite ERP system. If you're looking for a great company culture, room to grow professionally and personally, and for a competitive salary, this is the opportunity for you.
* Develop, test and deploy customizations, third party tools / applications and new NetSuite functionality based on the business' needs
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
* Provide training and system support to NetSuite users
* Build and maintain workflows, reports, saved searches, and dashboards
* Strong functional knowledge of NetSuite with the ability to troubleshoot and optimize NetSuite's Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Inventory Management, and ARM modules
* NetSuite ERP / Admin Certifications are preferred
* Experience in the Retail industry is a must
* Excellent communication and time management skills
* At least 3+ years of NetSuite Experience
* Implementation experience is a huge plus
If you are interested in this role, click 'Apply' and submit your updated resume to me, Rachael Johnston at email@example.com.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, NetSuite Administrator, New York, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, NetSuite E-Commerce, NSERP, NS-ERP, NSCRM, NS-CRM, OneWorld, SuiteCloud connect, NetSuite WMS, NetSuite PMS, Open Air, Bronto