My client is looking for a NetSuite Administrator to provide Post Go-Live Support. They just recently implemented NetSuite and are looking for someone to provide training and further customize the system for their company. Ideally, this person would serve as the SME for all things NetSuite and spearhead new projects to further improve the system.
* Support the configuration, development, and continued evolution of the NetSuite ERP system
* Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customization within NetSuite
* Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, and third party applications / tools
* Build & maintain reports, saved searches, and user dashboards
* Manage fields/relationship, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email, custom buttons/links, etc.
* Work directly with in-house IT team and consultants to test and deploy interfaces, customizations, custom objects and new functionality based on evolving business needs
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Computer Science, Engineering or any combination of education and experience within relevant fields is required.
* 2+ years' experience with NetSuite applications for Accounting, Purchasing, Sales, Inventory, and Financials.
* Understanding of NetSuite Manufacturing workflows and processes including but not limited to Assembly Items, Bill of Materials, Work Orders, WIP, and Routing is a plus.
* Supply Chain, Operations, and Manufacturing experience is preferred.
* Strong experience with generating reports, custom reporting, and functional experience within NetSuite.
* Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Advanced excel and analytical skills, report and management dashboard reporting experience.
* Experience in multi-unit/legal entity and complex organizations is a plus.
To learn more about the opportunity please contact Nathan Walker at 813.437.6888 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some of the opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6888. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!