Advanced Manufacturing NetSuite Consultant- Minnesota - $60 - $80/hr-3-4 month contract
My client, a large NetSuite partner, is looking for an Advanced manufacturing Consultant. They are implementing NetSuite for one of their clients in the Manufacturing space and looking to arrange the implementations as soon as possible.
* NetSuite ERP
* Implementation of OneWorld and Advanced Manufacturing (specifically Quality Management)
* Develop, test, and deploy customization's amongst NetSuite ERP, CRM, and OneWorld modules
* Create process walk-throughs, work-flows, saved searches, and dashboards
* Recommend best practices, automate business processes, handle UAT Testing, and all documentation for post go-live phases
* At least 2-3 Advanced Manufacturing implementations complete as the Lead Consultant
* Can handle personalization sessions with the end client
* Can train all users and recommend best practices
* 3-5 years NetSuite experience (as a minimum)
* NetSuite Certifications are a plus but not required!
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a Skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call by phone at (646) 863-7572.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.