My client is actively looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to help ensure the accuracy and completeness of data flowing into our ERP (NetSuite) to their WMS. Client has just recently implemented NetSuite and would like this candidate to help build NetSuite to fit their business model
* Partner with teams from various departments (warehouse operations, accounting, inventory planning) to provide solutions for improving data integrity and optimizing existing business processes around procurement, inventory, and order processing
* Identify inefficient data management practices within supply chain and brainstorm creative solutions and opportunities for automation.
* Deep dive into inventory/transaction data analysis for daily/weekly reconciliation between WMS and ERP and for month close
* Participate in systems upgrades, functional testing, data validation, and UAT
* Interact with software vendors, external consultants, and drive problems to resolution
* Document SOP s (Standard Operating Procedures)
What we expect from you:
* 3+ years of eCommerce or supply chain/manufacturing experience
* Hands-on experience working with Netsuite ERP
* Must demonstrate ability to dive into large operational datasets and derive facts to drive decisions
* Must be detail-oriented, with an eye for spotting data anomalies
* Must be an eager self-starter who can work independently and solve problems with efficiency
* Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
* Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
* Passion for operational excellence and clean data
* Must be comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams
To learn more about the opportunity please contact Nathan Walker at 813.437.6888 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some of the opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6888. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!