Job Title: Controller - Kitchener, Ontario $110,000 - $130,000
Wonderful opportunity to join a new NetSuite end user in Ontario. Our client is looking to bring on a NetSuite professional to help lead and train their department through an implementation of NetSuite ERP. The Controller will report directly to the CFO. The ideal candidate would be very adapting to change.
* Demonstrated high level of competence and experience applying accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, complex consolidations, reporting etc.)
* Solid knowledge of GAAP (IFRS and US GAAP) and related financial regulations, preferably through experience in a public company environment
* Prior experience in a SOX compliance environment
* Developed a working knowledge of NetSuite ERP (or similar ERP) system and demonstrated the ability to learn new applications, as necessary
* 2-3 years of experience in internal audit in a public, SOX compliant, environment
* Hands on experience implementing NetSuite or similar platform
* Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related experience
* CPA, CA or CMA is strongly preferred.
* Experience with NetSuite ERP or OneWorld is needed for this position.
Do you think you are a match for this role? If so, please apply to this advertisement or contact Schuyler Keating: Call 212-731-8272 ext. 3133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews are starting this week, so don't hesitate on this amazing opportunity to advance your career!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in North America advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout the Canada and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Canada and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-212-731-8272 ext. 3133. Please see www.andersonfrank.com/search for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!