Professional Services Manager - Richmond, VA - $125,000-$145,000 base salary
I am working with a client of mine who's growing extremely fast and looking to bring a Professional Services Manager to their team. The company prides itself in its ERP implementation skills in hopes that it will bring them to their IPO. The ideal candidate will be leading a team of over 25 people and overseeing the processes and procedures of the multiple projects they will be dealing with at one time.
* Project / Program Management of Professional Services implementations and implementation teams from planning through project conclusion, including budgeting, resourcing, scope, deliverables, and process management.
* Sponsor oversight of implementations managed by other Professional Services resources as appropriate, including NetSuite or Rootstock implementation partners.
* Continuous Process Improvement to support team growth
* Lead cross-functional project/program implementation teams implementation teams to provide high-quality implementation services and deliverables within scope and budget.
* Build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within customer and partner organizations as well as within Rootstock.
* Serve as an escalation point for customers during implementation.
* Balance internal Professional Services task areas against active implementations to ensure effective account management and implementation requirements are met.
* Lead scalable processes and continuous improvements to drive growth.
* Provide on-site services to customers as needed (travel time may vary from 20% up to 100% if ongoing, on-site support is required).
The ideal candidate will ready to hit the ground running in a fast-paced, high volume work environment. The company offers an amazing culture with many opportunities to grow and is expected to hit their IPO by this time next year. For the right candidate, this opportunity opens doors to move up to a CTO level-role.
Apply Now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Chris personally at 212.731.8272 for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, ERP, Richmond, VA, Professional Services, Technology, Business, ERP, Virginia, implementation