A well known Anderson Frank client in Dallas is experience high growth and looking for a NetSuite Consultant with an Accounting background to join their team! This client is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work."
The Consultant is responsible for the implementation of NetSuite Cloud ERP. Will be working within a project team and be responsible for managing clients in mostly a post-sale environment. This position will assess client needs, develop solutions and implement them to the client's satisfaction. The Consultants must have a passion for helping clients. Managing success against typical project constraints are a requirement of the job.
* Identify and document business requirements as per the Statement of Work
* Prioritize customer success and project scope
* Develop functional and process design and prototyping - functional and technical
* Build, develop and test scripted solutions
* Develop testing plans and support customers through the testing cycle
* Develop training plans and deliver across all functional departments
* Transition customer after go live to account management and support.
* 2+ years consulting experience with NetSuite Cloud ERP
* 2+ years consulting experience with cloud enterprise platforms such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Sage Intaact or Workday
* Strong Accounting/ Finance background
* Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills (MS Visio and MS PowerPoint)
* Strong organization and problem-solving skills
* Experience working with multi-cultural teams
* Exceptional organization and multitasking skills
* Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage and take initiative on projects
* Bachelor's or Advanced degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
* NetSuite Certified Professional, desired, but not required
* Techno-Functional experience, desired, but not required
* Ability to travel as needed