My client is actively searching for a NetSuite Administrator to help their company with their Post Go-Live. They just recently finished their NetSuite Implementation and need someone to serve as NetSuite SME. The ideal candidate will provide NetSuite training, further customize the NetSuite platform and provide business analysis and ideas.
What you will do:
* Responsible for completing, assisting with and/or delegating administrative tasks related to the NetSuite system.
* Assists junior staff with the training of new and/or existing users.
* Collaborates with the team to create and/or revise training materials, SOPs, etc. as required.
* Coordinates and performs both on-site and/or virtual training for intercompany personnel.
* Documents and maintains controls in order to remain in compliance with narratives and controls for audit purposes.
* Develops and creates automated searches and reports for various end users.
* Responsible for various ERP administration tasks and the optimization of user interfaces.
* 2-5 years of experience with NetSuite and/or similar ERP systems
* High school diploma/GED
* Proficient with Microsoft Office software, Google and/or PC programs
* Ability to interface with cross-functional teams and all levels of personnel/management
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Solid organization and time management skills
To learn more about the opportunity please contact Nathan Walker at 813.437.6888 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some of the opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6888. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!