E-commerce Developer (Remote) - £50,000
E-commerce Developer / Remote / £50,000 + Benefits
Location : Remote
The Company :
My client, a global leader in the Manufacturing industry, are looking for an experienced Developer to add to their ever-growing team. Based in and around London, my client are an established and thriving business in need of a NetSuite specialist who is competent with the core development and testing life cycle.
It is essential for a successful candidate to have Back-end commercial systems experience. My client are offering NetSuite training for any candidate who meets all requirements.
This role requires some travel but the majority of the work can be conducted in your home office.
Position responsibilities include:
* Working alongside the IT manager and IT team to ensure every task is achieved at the highest level of efficiency
* End-to-End designing and implementing within NetSuite
* Supporting and maintain the integration of NetSuite
* Developing and implementing new changes within NetSuite
* Contribute to improving coding standards
* The ability to work independently as well as in a team
The ideal candidate will possess experience in:
* Back-End development
In return you will receive:
* £50,000 (based on previous experience)
* NetSuite training
* Benefits package
* Generous annual leave options
* Career progression opportunities
* Enhanced Pension Scheme
This is an urgent role with interviews likely to take place in the next few days. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com or call Mandeep Diraag on 0203 866 1781 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the specialist NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our aim is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities available. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates. Anderson Frank is your first stop for NetSuite recruitment and will be the first to market NetSuite career openings and staffing solutions