Staff Accountant in Seattle, WA- $65-80k DOE
Anderson Frank International is working with a local startup who is searching for an energetic accountant who is also experienced with ERP systems to join their team. This growing organization boasts a competitive benefits package for both individuals and families, as well as unique in office amenities.
What they are looking for someone to do:
* Work on full cycle accounting processes
* Prepare and review balance sheets reconciliations
* Prepare audit and financial statements
* Work with internal controls and process improvement
* Prepare and review journal entries and annual sales tax filings
What you should bring to the job:
* Full cycle accounting experience
* ERP experience within accounting
* Team communication skills
* Ability to be a self starter and manage your own time
Respond to this ad or contact Jayla at email@example.com or call 480-530-2025 to learn more about how you could fit into this role. This position is currently open and they are looking to fill it immediately.
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising and placing more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the area and have an excellent understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the near future. Contact me or look on www.andersonfrank.com for more NetSuite opportunities. Anderson Frank International is an equal opportunity employer.