Netsuite OpenAir Consultant - Denver, Colorado - $65-75/HR
Netsuite OpenAir Consultant
My Client is currently hiring for a Netsuite OpenAir Consultant to work remotely on a contract project. In this role you will be working directly with Resource Management and Planning. This is an amazing opportunity with an even more amazing client. If you are looking to work with the latest technology involving Netsuite this is the project for you!
* Utilizing a structured project delivery methodology
* Understanding how to obtain customer business requirements and mapping them to NetSuite OpenAir
* Identifying and managing gaps in customer requirements and NetSuite OpenAir functionality
* Working and Interacting with customers in the configuration of their Netsuite OpenAir Systems.
Skills and Qualifications
* Extensive Experience in NetSuite OpenAir
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
* An analytical approach to problem solving
* Thrive in working in a fast-paced environment
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Denver Metropolitan area, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Michael Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480) 530-2061
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.