NetSuite Integration Architect / Midlands / 70,000
My Client is a well-established consultancy based in the midlands and is looking for an experienced Integration Architect to oversee multiple integration projects using middleware systems such as Dell Boomi.
Job Title: NetSuite Integration Architect
Package: £70,000 + benefits
The ideal Integration Architect will be responsible for:
* Gathering requirements and leading the solution design process
* Design Solutions and author implementation recommendations
* Lead client projects
* Identify and overcome risks, develop and implement migration approaches
* Mentor new members
The ideal Integration Architect will possess:
* Over 5 years of delivering technical solutions and implementations
* 2 years' experience with integration middleware platforms such as Del Boomi
* Familiar with top cloud based solutions such as salesforce and NetSuite
* Familiar with Managing projects
* Full UK Driving License
As a NetSuite Integration Architect you will be compensated with a generous basic salary of around £70,000 depending on experience along with this you will be part for a well-established and rapidly expanding company with opportunity for progression.
This is an urgent role with interviews likely to take place in the next few days. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Werner Fernandes on 0203 826 6730 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the specialist NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our aim is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities available. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates. Anderson Frank is your first stop for NetSuite recruitment and will be the first to market NetSuite career openings and staffing solutions.