NetSuite Consultant- Fully Remote! Orange County, CA- Up to $160!
Are you wanting to be hands-on in projects and learn new technologies in your next career move? This exciting company is expanding and seeking an experienced NetSuite Consultant to come join their team!
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Working hands-on with clients to troubleshoot issues
* Implementing NetSuite systems for our clients
* Doing customizations and configurations in order to maximize internal optimizations
* Implementing various NetSuite modules
* Assistance with technical issues
Skills and Qualifications:
* Hands-on NetSuite development Experience
* Manufacturing vertical - experience of working with small-medium manufacturers
* Has done customizations and saved searches
* Extensive experience developing NetSuite modules
SRP experience - ability to implement NetSuite SRP.
* Health benefits
* Competitive salary
If you have the skillset that matches this roles criteria you can apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Sara Sibilia at (215)596-4994.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on (215)596-4994. Please see www.andersonfrank.com/search for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.