NetSuite Technical Architect - Remote- Contract
Competitive Salary up to 115hr!
The NetSuite Architect works closely with the Operations and IT team to design, implement, and deploy technologies that improve internal efficiencies and assist in agency integrations through NetSuite. Maintain skills in NetSuite applications process design and configuration that will aid in the development of new features.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* The Solution Architect is responsible for designing, developing and supporting business solutions leveraging the latest product features of NetSuite
* Take full ownership of "best practice" of your competency area, covering the whole strategic footprint
* Design, develop, test and deploy projects within NetSuite related to custom records, workflows, and third party integrations.
* Understand the strategic direction set my senior management as it relates to IT and team goals
* Work with all Department's to fully understand and implement NetSuite automation to enhance and automate processes.
* Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
* Updates job knowledge by studying NetSuite tools, programming techniques; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Protects operations by keeping information confidential utilizing proper protocols to security tools.
REQUIRED OR PREFERRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the South Bay area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Veronica Varel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480)530-2042.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner