NetSuite ARM Consultant- Denver, Colorado 65-75/hr
NetSuite Professionals, an exciting opportunity just opened up at a large NetSuite User in Denver Colorado. This company is undergoing a large NetSuite implementation project and is looking for a contract NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management .
-This project will also be give REMOTE flexibility. This client is actively interviewing this afternoon.
Tasks will include:
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews
- Work with the implementation team to design and document changes to existing systems and integrate new systems into client's infrastructure
- Develop customized saved searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn new business processes or applications very quickly with a concentration in the new accounting standard as it relates to our clients' needs
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Denver Metropolitan area, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Michael Clark at email@example.com or call me at (480) 530-2061 ext. 2061.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.