Administrator for NetSuite- Irvine, CA $80,000-$85,000
An industry leading environmental protection agency is seeking a NetSuite administrator to join their team based competitive environment. The role is comprised of creating and implementing internal training material, amongst other NetSuite based tasks. Individual and team based tasks comprise this role. This client's private and governmental accounts around the globe provide unparalleled opportunities.
Qualifications for the position include:
* High school/GED completion
* NetSuite or ERP experience
* Ability to conduct team meetings with strong communication skills
* Ability to self-manage multiple projects at once
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Complete company training and stay up to date on industry publications
* Work on and lead different team based projects
* Develop and revise internal training material, automated searches and end user reports
To apply for this position, or any other openings we currently have please call (480)530-2025 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see www.andersonfrank.com/netsuite-jobs for other open NetSuite opportunities.
Your benefits with Anderson Frank:
We have the largest job opportunity in our specialty, NetSuite. We have quickly become the market leader in placing NetSuite positions. We ensure discretion, integrity and personal support, expertise, customer relations and professionalism.
Anderson Frank International is an equal opportunity employer.