NetSuite Administrator -Boston, MA- $55-$65/HR - 6 month Contract
My client is a NetSuite end-user seeking a Senior NetSuite Administrator. The client recently underwent a NetSuite implementation and is looking for a candidate to aid in configurations and customizations of the platform to their business needs. This is a 6 month contract with possible extension, with an expectation of 40 hours a week.
* Provide internal, and system/technical support to users as well as needed training
* Create workflows, save searches, and dashboards
* Handle data entries, data transitions, and working closely with the finance team
* Extensive experience with multiple NetSuite modules including NetSuite ERP and NetSuite OneWorld
* Previous experience with NetSuite implementation and working with third-party integrations
* NetSuite Administrator Certification a plus!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
For more information on how to apply for this job, or other NetSuite jobs that you may be interested in, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach me at 212-731-8272 ext. 3423. Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in North America advertising more ERP NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners and End Users throughout the United States.
NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, NetSuite Implementation, NetSuite OneWorld, ERP, CRM, Boston, Massachusetts, Functional, Consultant, Administrator