NetSuite ERP Manager - New NetSuite Partner - $150K Base Salary! - Arlington, VA
This global consulting firm is a has more than $ billion in annual revenue and is generating a new consulting team that is 100% dedicated to NetSuite. They have recently earned partner status with NetSuite and are looking for a NetSuite ERP Manager to lead a staff consisting of 50+ consultants.
You will be responsible for building out the entire mid-Atlantic NetSuite team and establishing a defined culture and identity for this department.
This is a global consultancy that has terrific benefits and can provide with excited challenges within the NetSuite Platform.
* Strong previous work experience with NetSuite in a large consultancy
* Ideally looking for someone who has completed 10+ NetSuite implementations as a consultant or Manager
* Experience implementing ARM or WMS highly preferred
* Strong experience with creating saved searches, dashboards, and custom reports
* Ability to travel to client sites on an as needed basis (up to 50% depending on the project)
* ability to demonstrate impressive client facing skills
* 6% 401K match
* Unlimited PTO
* Medical, Dental, and Vision 100% covered for the employee and all dependants
* Company sponsored health plan
* Relocation expenses covered
* Life Insurance policy
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call 212-731-8272.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.