NetSuite Systems Administrator - Washington DC (DuPont Circle) - $125K Base salary!
This is a leading media relations firm that is now on NetSuite OneWorld and has countless subsidiaries to migrate over to NetSuite! The company had a terrific IPO last year and continues to climb the revenue charts.
This NetSuite Consultant will be expected to be their NetSuite subject matter expert as they move forward with NetSuite as their ERP platform.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, and best practices
* Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions in accordance with business requirements
* Build, develop, and test detailed functional designs, and customizations for business solutions
* Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
* Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions to determine configuration requirements
* Troubleshoot issues within the platform
* Provide on-going post implementation support
Hands-on Functional NetSuite ERP Implementation Experience
* SuiteScript experience is a plus
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
Benefits and Opportunity:
* 900/Mo towards Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage per dependent (full coverage for employee
* 3% 401K match up to 5%
* 15 Days PTO to start
* Stock equity options (estimated 200 shares)
* Opportunity to lead and perfect a global NetSuite OneWorld implementation
* Strong growth potential and plan to hire junior BSA's under this person
* Company incentive trips for recognized performers
* Company sponsored gym mebership
To discuss this and other exciting opportunities available to you with NetSuite, APPLY NOW! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. Contact James Gendler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-679-3867 ext. 3228.