NetSuite Administrator - Salary $120-140k - Hiring Now!
My client is a NetSuite Enduser that is a fast-growing start-up located in the Bay Area. Specializing in the Science research industry, you can guarantee that every day will be something new and amazing. They are seeking new members to join their amazing culture that holds intentions of growing long term in the company and moving up as they continue to rapidly grow.
* Be the NetSuite expert by performing training, testing, documentation and providing regular updates on NetSuite releases while communicating with end users about usage and support of the system.
* Develop new and maintain existing business workflows. Design, develop and test enhancements in alignment with internal business process requirements.
* Assist with the data import process, data cleanup, and data migration from various systems
* The primary point of contact for users regarding application support
* Discuss ongoing requirements with business areas and suggest solutions in NetSuite, or provide the necessary customizations, including custom user interfaces, workflows, and scripts to support their needs
* Proactively support users through training, communication and focus on outstanding customer service
* Experience being a NetSuite Administrator with hands-on experience in NetSuite customizations and data migration; 3-5 years minimum experience
* Experience with SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteAnalytics, SuiteScript, SuiteCloud IDE, SuiteTalk, and SuiteBundler
* Experience with SuiteCommerce
* Experience with a full cycle NetSuite implementation
* Basic business knowledge and standard NetSuite knowledge in transactions within the various modules, including Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Inventory, Financials and Reporting
* Working knowledge of NetSuite SuiteFlex and OneWorld
* Knowledge of CRM solutions, Customer Relationship Management, Salesforce a plus
* Knowledge of PSA solutions, Professional Services Administration software, OpenAir a plus
With an immediate need to fill the position, contact me today if you have some of these skills! If you feel like this does not sound like a good fit for you but you have made it this far in reading, then still reach out as I work with AMAZING companies known for their culture, innovation, and industry-leading tech and products. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the South Bay APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Rickey McIlrath at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480) 530-2054.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / California / South Bay / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner