NetSuite Admin/Developer - Salary $120-140k - Hiring Now!
Seeking a NetSuite Admin/Developer to join a rapidly growing company located in the Bay Area. A NetSuite Enduser working in the Science Research and Development industry, you can work for a company leading the way in innovation. They seek to add a professional seeking growth, great benefits, and a long lasting career alongside some long lasting friends and colleagues.
* Responsible for completing, assisting with and/or delegating administrative tasks related to the NetSuite system.
* Assists junior staff with the training of new and/or existing users.
* Responds to tickets via the Company's ticketing system to ensure customers are responded to in a timely and professional manner, and escalates issues to management as appropriate
* Work with the IT Department, local Finance/Accounting super-users and project team members, utilizing both business process knowledge and systems capabilities to capture new requirements for resolution of business issues.
* Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems and processes.
* Communicate and present process changes, enhancements and modifications to management, peers, staff and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood. Incorporate "best practices" approaches.
* Strong knowledge of Inventory Management and costing items in NS.
* Experience with Inventory and WMS modules
* Strong customer focus with a demonstrated business process perspective
* Self-motivated with the ability to deliver quality results while managing shifting priorities
* Must be proficient with saved searches, formulas, reporting creating dashboards, creating custom forms and creating workflows
* An excellent communicator in both written and verbal, and are able to communicate effectively with all levels of the business
* Possess exceptional planning and organizational skills, and have a strong sense for detail, accuracy, and problem solving
With an immediate need to fill the position, contact me today if you have some of these skills! If you feel like this does not sound like a good fit for you but you have made it this far in reading, then still reach out as I work with AMAZING companies known for their culture, innovation, and industry-leading tech and products. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the South Bay APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Rickey McIlrath at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480) 530-2054.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / California / South Bay / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner