NetSuite Techno/Functional Consultant- Toronto $70-$90/hr-6 month contract
A consulting firm is currently looking for a NetSuite Techno/Functional Consultant to work with their team in executing projects for their clients. These projects involve implementations as well as integrations with NetSuite. In this role, you will work with key executives of the organization in order to gather requirements, delegate roles, configure/develop requirements, and create customized solutions. In this role, you will work alongside this team and be the go-to NetSuite consultant for this company.
* Integrate/Implement NetSuite modules for clients
* Provide technical support
* Ability to train users on a variety of processes
* Can work efficiently in a team as well as individually when working remote
* Experience with NetSuite ERP, CRM, and OneWorld development/integration experience
* Experience delivering end-to-end solutions in the NetSuite space
* Atleast 1 year of experience working with the NetSuite ERP module
* Should have completed a full life-cycle NetSuite implementation
* Certifications a plus but not required (SuiteCloud Developer, Certified NetSuite ERP Consultant)
* Proficient knowledge of SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, OneWorld
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to John Reuben at email@example.com or give me a call at (646)-863-7447. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.