NetSuite Financial Systems Manager / London / £80,000
Our client is a highly reputable End User based in London and has recently implemented NetSuite as their ERP solution. Our client is currently in need of an experienced NetSuite Systems Manager that has previous experience in supporting the administration, operation and management of the NetSuite ERP system. If you have previous experience as a NetSuite System Analyst and you are looking for a career change, do not hesitate to apply now to be considered for this position and to speak with one of our highly trained consultants.
Job Title: NetSuite Financial Systems Manager
Package: £80,000 plus benefits and bonus
The ideal NetSuite Financial Systems Manager will be responsible for:
* Being hands on as well as delegating the following
* Troubleshooting NetSuite issues
* Training current staff on relevant upgrades of NetSuite
* Creating and amending workflows in NetSuite
* Creating and Running Reports
* Maintining the integrity of and improving the NetStuite system based on user feedback
The ideal NetSuite Financial Systems Manager would possess experience in:
* NetSuite or similar ERP administrating and management experience
* Good listening, writing and oral communication skills
* Goal orientated and excellent skills in creative and analytical problem solving
The successful NetSuite Financial Systems Manager you will be compensated by:
* £80,000 + benefits & bonus
* Unparalleled training from NetSuite professionals
* Generous annual leave options
* Benefits package, including private healthcare and discretionary bonus
* Numerous career progression opportunities
This is an urgent role with interviews likely to take place in the next few days. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Werner Fernandes on 0203 826 6730 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the specialist NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our aim is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities available. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates. Anderson Frank is your first stop for NetSuite recruitment and will be the first to market NetSuite career openings and staffing solutions.