Remote Junior NetSuite Consultant- Santa Monica - Interviewing Now! Up to $100k
Wanting to travel? Looking to work from home? Come join a new and upcoming technology company looking to have a skilled NetSuite individual who is looking to expand his or her career.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Configuring NetSuite applications to meet occupational necessities
* Providing user training
* Troubleshooting issues to facilitate the needs of clients
* Implementing NetSuite software systems
* Interacting with clients
* Building and testing various prototypes
Skills and Qualifications
* Experience in ERP consulting
* Working knowledge of SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, and SuiteFlow
* Well versed in implementing various NetSuite modules (ie: ecommerce, ERP, CRM)
* College degree in accounting or management information is preferred but not required
* Ability to design solutions and create prototypes
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the NorthWest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kylie Ruhlen at email@example.com or call me at (480)-530-2027 ext. 2027.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner