NetSuite Administrator-$Market Competitive Rate$-Contract 6-9 Months
Location: Austin, TX
My client is a NetSuite end-user in the manufacturing industry seeking a Senior NetSuite Administrator. The client recently underwent a NetSuite implementation and is looking for a candidate to aid in configurations and customizations of the platform to their business needs. This is a 9 month contract with possible extension, with an expectation of 40 hours a week.
* Provide internal, and system/technical support to users as well as needed training
* Create workflows, save searches, and dashboards
* Handle data entries, data transitions, and working closely with the finance team
- Extensive experience with multiple NetSuite modules including NetSuite ERP and NetSuite OneWorld
- Previous experience with NetSuite implementation and working with third-party integrations
- Be able to demonstrate experience with NetSuite ERP
- Be able to demonstrate experience with Manufacturing, Inventory, and Warehouse Management System
- NetSuite Administrator Certification a plus!
- Partner Experience a plus!
Culture is the number one thing they hire for. They truly enjoy working with each other, and look for a consultant that will embrace the collaborative environment. This is not only a terrific opportunity to build up your professional profile, but also a chance to be part of a growing and welcoming company. This is YOUR chance to get hands on experience in one of the hottest industries in the market right now, so don't hesitate to apply!
Even if this role isn't exactly aligned to your skillset, definitely feel free to contact me directly at (813) 437- 6883 or firstname.lastname@example.org, as I am working several roles at the moment that may be more aligned to your experience.