Costa Mesa, CA- $70-95k DOE
A Staff Accountant role just opened up at a high end fashion line in the LA area. This fast paced office boasts a collaborative team of accountants that need someone to work with AP and AR functions. Professional team communication- both verbal and written- are extremely important in this role.
Responsibilities of the position:
* Work on full cycle accounting processes
* Prepare and review balance sheets reconciliations
* Prepare audit and financial statements
* Prepare and review journal entries and annual sales tax filings
What you should bring to the job:
* Your familiarity with full cycle accounting
* Your familiarity with ERP accounting systems
* Your team communication skills
* Your ability to meet deadlines and stick to a schedule
Respond to this ad or contact Jayla at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-530-2025 to learn more about how you could fit into this role. This position is currently open and they are looking to fill it immediately.
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising and placing more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the area and have an excellent understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the near future. Contact me or look on www.andersonfrank.com for more NetSuite opportunities.
Anderson Frank International is an equal opportunity employer.