Financial Controller - £55,000
Financial Controller / Surrey / £55,000 + Benefits
My client, a thriving business in the Computer Software Industry, is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to add to their Finance team. My client have just undergone a NetSuite implementation and I looking for an experienced Financial Controller to lead the post-implementation system.
An ideal candidate would have relevant experience as a Finance Controller as well as being involved in/experienced in ERP (NetSuite) implementations.
Position responsibilities include:
* A background in an implementation of NetSuite
* Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
* Supervise and manage accounting department staff
* HR, mainly to support payroll
* Define accounting policies for all group companies
* Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported on QuickBooks
* Improve efficiency of the accounting team. Leverage technology to minimise manual processes.
* Manage the treasury function
* Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
* Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
* Manage and develop the accounting team (qualified management accountant, project accountant, accounts assistant)
The ideal candidate would possess experience in:
* Experienced in working with and implementing ERP systems (NetSuite)
* Relevant industry experience: professional services time based, project accounting, animation production, licenses and royalties, stock.
* Previous Media Industry experience (preferred but not essential)
* Experience of working in a company with multiple operational divisions, locations and legal entities
* Experience of tax relief on animation production and R&D
* Project management skills
In return you will receive:
* £55,000 (based on experience)
* Benefits package
* Career progression opportunities
* Benefits package
* Pension scheme
* Enhanced annual leave options
This is an urgent role with interviews likely to take place in the next few days. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com or call Mandeep Diraag on 0203 866 1781 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the specialist NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our aim is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities available. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates. Anderson Frank is your first stop for NetSuite recruitment and will be the first to market NetSuite career openings and staffing solutions.