ERP Specific Accountant in Seattle, WA- $90-105k DOE
Anderson Frank International is working with a client in the downtown Seattle area at a growing start up that boasts an attractive office amenities and a competitive benefits package. This position is specific to finance ERP systems that the organization already has implemented, and wants to implement in the future.
* Prepare full cycle accounting functions
* Work with ERP implementations
* Work to improve process improvement on a financial level
* Prepare and review journal entries and annual sales tax filings
Experience you should bring to the job:
* Experience using NetSuite, Concur, Zuora, SAP or other ERP platforms including implementation
* Full cycle GAAP accounting experience
* Financial analysis work
* Professional communication skills- both written and in person
* Ability to manage time and meet deadlines on a strict schedule
Respond to this ad or contact Jayla at email@example.com or call 480-530-2025 to learn more about how you could fit into this role. This position is currently open and they are looking to fill it immediately.
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising and placing more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the area and have an excellent understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the near future. Contact me or look on www.andersonfrank.com for more NetSuite opportunities. Anderson Frank International is an equal opportunity employer.