NetSuite Administrator- Los Angeles $75,000-$105,000 DOE
Anderson Frank International is working with a client in the LA area who is searching for a NetSuite administrator with a finance background to join a team of ERP and accounting specialists. This role is responsible for maintaining the NetSuite platform and making small changes to increase productivity overall. This company is a growing organization that boasts competitive salaries, in office amenities and great benefits for both families and individuals.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Proven experience with NetSuite
* Strong team work ethic and team communication skills- both written and verbal
* Ability to self-manage time for several projects at once
* Ability to report to all levels of management on a professional level
Role and Responsibilities:
* Involves all aspects of NetSuite administrative tasks
* Work on an accounting team as well as individual projects
* Develop and revise internal training material, automated searches, end user reports
* Support and train accountants on the use of NetSuite
To apply for this position, or any other openings we currently have please call (480)530-2025 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see www.andersonfrank.com/netsuite-jobs for other open NetSuite opportunities.
Your benefits with Anderson Frank:
We have the largest job opportunity in our specialty, NetSuite. We have quickly become the market leader in placing NetSuite positions. We ensure discretion, integrity and personal support, expertise, customer relations and professionalism.
Anderson Frank International is an equal opportunity employer.