An Exclusive Anderson Frank client is looking for a Senior Accountant who also has familiarity with NetSuite. This client has a fun and exciting office environment and this will be an opportunity to advance your career with a NetSuite end user.
You Will Be Expected To:
* Manage month-end close process
* Consolidate division accounting activities in accordance with US GAAP
* Conduct P&L analysis and general ledger account review
* Reconcile, Research, and proactively work to resolve balance sheet items at both a consolidated and individual market level
* Conduct accounts payable review and approval
* Identify and resolve appropriate issues to management as needed.
* Journal entry preparation
* Input data
* Generate reports,
* Conduct specialized research projects,
* Prepare reconciliations for review
* Respond to inquiries.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting AND 3-5+ years of relevant experience required
* Advanced Excel and Microsoft office knowledge
* NetSuite ERP experience required